New to Harbor?
We're thrilled to welcome you to your first class!
In order to get the most out of each and every session, here's what we recommend:
- We strongly encourage new students to begin with our Slow Flow and Level 1 classes.
- Please register online and sign up for class before arriving at the studio.
- Please be aware of our two-hour cancellation policy. We ask that you remove your name from a class if you are unable to attend. Your account will be charged a class fee if you do not cancel before the two-hour time frame.
- Please bring your own towel, water and yoga mat. However, we do have limited amounts of both for sale should you forget. (Again, our studio is heated and you will need water and a towel.)
- Please arrive prior to the scheduled start time. For security, we lock the front doors once a session begins. All new students are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes before class in order to receive any personalized instruction, pay and complete waiver.
- Speak quietly in the practice area before and after class.
- No shoes in the practice area. We do provide a storage area for personal belongings but are not responsible for those items.
- No cell phones in the practice area. Seriously, no phones.