We cannot wait to sweat and breathe with all of you at the studio, but there are going to be some significant changes that must be followed in order to comply with state regulations to keep all of you and our team safe.
Please read before signing up for classes. Everything listed is non-negotiable and without exceptions.
- Masks must be worn by staff and clients in the lobby and bathrooms but may be removed when on your mat while practicing.
- Changes rooms will be temporarily closed.
- Bring your own mat! We will have no loaners available.
- Bring your own towel. We will no longer have towel rental but towels for purchase will be available.
- Class sizes are capped to fulfill the social distancing requirement. Placement of mats will be clearly designated on the studio floor. First come, first served.
- Two hour cancellation is in effect. If you cancel within the two hours prior to class, you will be charged a drop-in rate for the class.
- No walk-in signs ups. Everyone must sign in through the app or website.
- No loitering before or after class in the lobby or studio. We encourage you to wait outside or in your car. Once entering the building, you are to wait in the practice studio on your mat until class begins.
- No use of pen or paper to sign in at the front desk. Each client must verbally sign in w/ instructor.
- No plug in heaters in the practice area.
- Additional sanitization stations are being installed, but we encourage continued, thorough handwashing.
- After every class, front doors will be locked and the entire studio/lobby/bathrooms will be cleaned between classes and re-opened 10 minutes before the next class starts.
- If you exhibit any symptoms including, but not limited to, fever, chills, chest pain, cough, sore throat, vomiting or rash, do not sign up for or attend class. Also, please do not sign up or attend class if you have been outside of the state in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone with COVID19.
THANK YOU for your SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING and FRIENDSHIP during this unprecedented time. Let’s do this!
Angie and Heidi